Hola padres! It is hard to believe that the end of the school year is here and that this will be my last post until August. I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed working with your children and what joy they bring to me. Their enthusiasm for Spanish brightens my day. I hope that this love and enthusiasm for languages and cultures stays with them throughout their lives.
In first and second grade this year, I have had the scholars write themselves a note for next year. I wanted them to tell themselves what they learned this year, what they liked, what they didn't like and what they hope to learn next year. At the beginning of the year next year, I will hand them their letters back and it is so fun to see their reactions. This is a wonderful activity that I am lucky enough to be able to do with them as many of them I will have again next year. I can't wait to hear what they think next year as they start off the school year.
We have been doing other various activities in all grades to close out the school year: bingo; I have, who has; finishing out our country studies and our study on Roberto Clemente. I am so glad to have the privilege of sharing so many aspects of the Spanish language with your children. They absorb so much, have amazing questions and make some great observations. Thank you for sharing your children with me and if you have any suggestions, questions or concerns about this year or next, please email me. Have a wonderful summer.
Sra. Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment