Hola Padres! I have been so impressed with third grade as they have jumped in with such gusto into their la casa conversations! They have begun writing them this week and will conclude presenting them next week. They have shown me that they have understood the grammatical instructions presented in class and I am so proud of them for putting everything together and applying it with such confidence.
In second grade next week, we will mostly review what we've done this quarter in preparation for next quarter.
For kinder and first, although it seems redundant, we will continue with our study of the alphabet as I really want to make sure that the sounds and names of the letters are solidified in their memory as well as the colors and numbers. These are concepts that I see lacking in the higher grades, so I am hoping by taking the time now in these first years presenting these concepts that I will not have to reteach them later. We will review as well with these little ones next week.
All for now,
Sra. Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment